Neuro Linguistic Programming Presuppositions
What are NLP Presuppositions? And, why would you want to understand them?
Richard Bandler, Co-Developer of NLP said: “NLP is an attitude and a methodology that leaves behind a trail of techniques.”
Neuro Linguistic Programming Presuppositions are connected to the attitude and the methodology connects that attitude to the NLP techniques. Without the proper attitude when using NLP techniques, success is limited. Understanding and integrating NLP Presuppositions into your life can empower you on many levels. Many NLP Practitioners report they simply change the way they think and react to situations that would normally leave them resourceful or upset for days.
We teach the 8 main NLP Presuppositions in our NLP Training Online. It really doesn’t matter if they are listed in shorter form or longer form because the importance is in the attitude or meaning behind them.
1. The map is not the territory.
2. The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
3. Individuals have all of the resources they need to achieve their desired outcomes.
4. Every behavior is motivated by positive intention. People make the best choices they can with the resources they have available.
5. Effective communicators accept and utilize all communication presented to them. Resistance is a sign of insufficient pacing.
6. All outcomes are achievements: there is only feedback.
7. The element in a system that has the most flexibility will be the catalyst of that system. (Law of Requisite Variety)
8. Respect each person’s model of the world.
Within our NLP Training Online program, we not only teach the NLP presuppositions, but we also teach you many NLP Techniques throughout the program to help you integrate them into your life to create healthier relationships in your personal life and business life.