Ronda’s guest on Success Strategies with the Experts is Dr. Kevin Sibley. Dr. Sibley is a professor and scientist as well as an NLP Trainer and much more. Dr. Sibley has 30 years of experience working with Business, Government and Academia, with over 21 scientific journals to his credit and 22 awards for personal and professional achievement to list a few of his many.
(Scroll down to see Bonus NLP technique before listening)
Bonus NLP technique!
Have an intent before reading, listening, or watching information.
I.E., ask yourself questions about what you want to gain from the information. To help you out, we have created some questions below.
Ask yourself these questions before listening to the audio:
● What did Kevin mean by the term that he had a paradox of personalities?
● What’s the most joy that Kevin gets from using his NLP?
● What does Kevin say are his 6 keys to success when working with a
● Kevin wrote a number of papers; what was the paper on the NLP
communication model as applied to the engineering classroom
● Using specific NLP teaching techniques in his engineering classes
over a three-year period, Kevin raised the class average
by how many points?
● What happened in the fourth year when Kevin decided to try not
to use the NLP teaching techniques?
● Kevin mentioned some of the techniques used in the classroom and
names and numbers of what were they?
● What were the student’s responses to Kevin using these techniques in
● What does Ronda say is an extra bonus to all your learned skills?
● Kevin says he was nervous when he first started to teach back in
1989 why was that?
● What did Kevin learn after just a few years of teaching?
● What does Kevin believe a good teacher and good trainer is as well as being those two?
● Kevin played drums when he was a teenager in a band. What does he say is the difference between being a person who plays an instrument and a musician?
● What does Kevin find brings him most success when using hypnotherapy with his clients?
● Kevin gets quite deep and quite technical in some areas of speaking, especially about new discoveries, including stem cell research. He mentions discoveries in these areas with information replacing the outdated information about stem cells that can affect people’s health now and in the future.
● What are some of the new discoveries that he talked about?