What Is NLP Used For? Let Your Imagination Soar!
The question “What is NLP used for?” is a far better question than “What is NLP” because every single person on earth can have a different experience with NLP.
That’s why they say NLP is a subjective experience.
And that is why there have been so many attempts at answering what is inherently the wrong question – what is NLP.
For example, if you and a friend both took our NLP Training and your friend’s experience was discovering how to have better, more fulfilling relationships, then that could be your friend’s definition of what NLP is.
Meanwhile, your experience at the same training gave you a life-changing experience whereby you gained total self-confidence, then that would be your definition of what NLP is.
Now multiply that by thousands of different experiences and then try to get one answer for “What is NLP”
As you see, it can be very subjective and therefore difficult to pin down to one example of what NLP is, even though the human mind demands simplicity in the form of one simple answer.
What Is NLP Used For?
I will take from my personal experience over the many years of all the people I have trained, coached and trained with, also experiences from others whom I trust. And with that information, I can start to answer “What is NLP Used For. (the list is in no particular order and in no way near complete)
- A way to really get rid of anger – (this was a big one for me)
- Lose weight
- Stop eating certain foods
- Relieve Stress
- Sleep Better
- Remove a phobia (gently)
- Get rid of the fear of heights (another one of mine)
- Get rid of the fear of flying
- Totally remove anguish – loss of loved one
- Build confidence
- Stop Nightmares – e.g. worms from fingers, drowning etc.
- Learn to spell better (children and adults love this)
- Learn easier and faster
- Overcome Fear of Speaking in Public or in groups of 2 or more.
- Stop reliving hurtful feelings
- Break the drug habit
- Stop Drinking Alcohol
- Stop Smoking
- Feel at Peace in your life
- Change Stuck Thinking – Thoughts that hold you back e.g. money is evil, I’m a failure etc.
- Stop Habits You Don’t Want
- Create Habits You Do Want
- Solving Problems Easier
- Creative Thinking
- Remove Sales Blocks – Sell better the right way
- Leadership – leaders have to know people in order to best work with them.
- PTSD – NLP definitely has the key here as the “professionals” still have little clue.
- Get A Can Do Attitude
- Think Better of Yourself
- Find That Perfect Partner (another big one for me:)
This page is a work in progress and I will be adding to and expanding the list of what you can do with NLP as time permits.
Browse through the list and see if any of these connect with your situation, or your passion if you are joining our NLP Practitioner & Coaching Certification Training to become a coach.
If there is an example that you do connect with then please investigate more thoroughly. And if you want to ask us questions you can Contact Us here.
There’s really nothing you cannot do with NLP or do better. Because it works at the deepest level of your subconscious to effect real and lasting change. Change that can affect your life in an absolute and wonderfully positive way.